Steven J Wright
Steve Wright's practice emphasizes estate planning and meeting the needs of business owners and employers. His clients include prominent businesses in the areas of media, manufacturing, construction, and professional services. Helping families pass on their business, ranch or farm to the next generation is a particular emphasis of his practice. An additional emphasis of Mr. Wright's estate planning practice is helping clients prepare for the possibility of long term care. He offers free presentations about proper retirement, end of life, and estate planning. Mr. Wright is experienced in counseling clients, transactional work and litigation. He has represented clients in matters of all sizes, including matters involving multi-million dollar transactions and disputes. Mr. Wright has been appointed by the State of Idaho as Special Deputy Attorney General to help single, indigent parents obtain child support from non-custodial parents. Additionally, he served from 2004 to 2010 as chairperson for a panel appointed by the Idaho Board of Medicine to review medical malpractice claims. Mr. Wright is the former president of the Idaho State Bar's Seventh District Bar Association. He is also a former chairperson for the Idaho State Bar's Labor and Employment Section. He also taught Mass Media Law at Brigham Young University - Idaho from 2006 to 2009. In 1990, Mr. Wright graduated magna cum laude with a J.D. from Brigham Young University's J. Reuben Clark School of Law, after receiving a Bachelor of Science in Business Management. Prior to returning to Idaho in 1996, Mr. Wright practiced in Houston, TX with the international firm of Vinson & Elkins LLP. There his practice emphasized consulting and litigation services for clients including Compaq Computer Corporation, Halliburton Company, The Texas Heart Institute, and The Port of Houston Authority. Mr. Wright previously served on the local leadership committee for the Greater Idaho Chapter of the Alzheimer's Association®. He has also served on the Board of Directors for:
• the District 91 Idaho Education Foundation, a foundation devoted to assisting with the education of our children,
• the Development Workshop, Inc., a non-profit company devoted to serving the needs of individuals with disabilities, and
• the Idaho Film & Television Institute, a non-profit company created by Dawn Wells (Mary Ann of Gilligan's Island) to assist in the economic development of Idaho by providing mentoring, education, and practical experience to students & artists in the film, music and entertainment industries.
Mr. Wright is also the recipient of the highest peer ratings available for ethics and competency from Avvo®, SuperLawyers® and Martindale-Hubble®. Steve and his wife, Julie, are the proud parents of two daughters and four sons. They are also the proud grandparents of five beautiful granddaughters.
Bradley J Williams
Bradley J Williams is the consummate litigator and trial lawyer, having represented individuals and companies in civil litigation matters throughout Idaho for 30-plus years. Mr. Williams has tried over 30 cases in both State and Federal Courts throughout Idaho and has appeared before the Idaho Supreme Court, Court of Appeals and 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in a dozen cases.
Following a 2 year clerkship for Chief Justice Robert E. Bakes for the Idaho Supreme Court, Mr. Williams began practicing with the Boise based firm, Moffatt, Thomas in Boise and Idaho Falls, until joining the Salt Lake based firm, Parsons Behle & Latimer in 2018, where Mr. Williams practiced as a shareholder, until joining Wright Law Offices, PLLC in 2020. Mr. Williams has broad civil litigation experience having represented individuals and companies in personal injury and tort litigation involving automobiles, trucks, motorcycles, and ATVs; product and premises liability; commercial litigation, including business and partnership disputes, non-compete agreements ; banking and lender liability; real estate construction and real property disputes; probate litigation and will disputes; professional malpractice defense, including representing lawyers, architects, engineers, physicians, nurses and hospitals; and Employment Law defense, representing individuals and companies in cases involving wrongful termination and discrimination claims, based on race, religion, sex, age, and disabilities. Some of Mr. Williams representative cases and achievements include:
- Mr. Williams was lead trial and appellate counsel representing Pioneer Irrigation District in a real property dispute with the City of Caldwell that lasted 5-6 years, arising from the city’s unauthorized discharge of urban stormwater into Pioneer’s canal system, successfully obtaining favorable rulings at the district court level, which were upheld on appeal to the Idaho Supreme Court, argued by Mr. Williams;
- Mr. Williams was lead trial and appellate counsel in a $20 million dollar lender liability case against KeyBank, successfully dismissing the entire case at the district court level and handling the appeal to the Idaho Supreme Court, affirming the dismissal;
- Successfully defending prominent, local businessman, Frank Vandersloot, in a 2-week commercial trial in Blackfoot Idaho, involving the Snake River Cheese factory, obtaining a defense verdict for $1.8 million dollars;
- Tried and won a $2 plus million-dollar legal malpractice/ product liability defense in Blackfoot and argued the appeal affirming the defense verdict;
- Mr. Williams has previously managed the employment, business, commercial and professional liability claims for Mountain View Hospital for nearly 15 years;
- Mr. Williams has represented trucking companies, including Walmart, Wheaton, Knight and Doug Andrus Trucking company in personal injury and wrongful death cases in multiple states;
- Mr. Williams represented the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and its affiliated companies, Deseret Book and Desert Industries in a broad range of personal injury and other claims;
- University of Idaho College of Law (J.D. 1989)
- Idaho State University (B.A., English, Philosophy, 1986).
- Honorable Robert E. Bakes, Clerkship (1989-1991)
- Moffatt, Thomas, Barrett, Rock & Fields, (1991-2018)
- Parsons, Behle & Latimer, Shareholder, (2018-2020)
- Treasurer, Board Member, Idaho Association of Defense Counsel
- Executive Committee, Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association—Litigation and Employment law sections
- Idaho State Bar—Litigation and Employment sections
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Member
- Museum of Idaho, Former member, Board of Directors
- Idaho Falls Arts Council, Former Board Member
David A. Eisele
Dave Eisele was born and raised in Boise, Idaho. He graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho in 2010 with a degree in Communications, Sociology and Business. In 2013, Dave graduated from the University of Idaho College of Law, during which he served as a part-time pro-bono volunteer for Court Appointed Special Advocates (“CASA”). Shortly after graduating from law school, Dave worked for Jeffs & Jeffs, P.C., a law firm in Provo, Utah. He then joined Blaser, Oleson & Lloyd, Chartered in Blackfoot, Idaho for nearly two (2) years. In October 2016, Dave joined Wright Law Offices, PLLC as an Associate, where his practice mainly focuses on civil litigation, business and corporate law-related matters. Dave is married and has three (3) sons. In his spare time he enjoys reading, listening to music, watching sports (especially the Green Bay Packers and Milwaukee Brewers), playing golf, racquetball, and travelling. Dave is licensed to practice in Idaho and Utah.
Janna Wright Birch
Janna Wright Birch was born in Provo, Utah but raised most of her life here in Idaho Falls. Janna has worked off and on with our firm as a secretary and paralegal since 2006. She graduated from Utah Valley University with a degree in Paralegal Studies. She then chose to follow in the footsteps of her dad and grandpa by attending law school and becoming an attorney. She graduated from University of Idaho College of Law in May 2018 and was sworn in as an attorney in October 2018. In October 2018, Janna began working as an Associate at Wright Law Offices, PLLC, where most of her practice is focused on estate planning and probate. She is also a deputy prosecuting attorney for Clark County. Janna's husband is a teacher at Eagle Rock Middle School and they have three beautiful daughters together.
It is important that we let you know about the people we are fortunate enough to work with . . . and who help us to serve you. They come from different backgrounds and are at different stations in life. But it is what they have in common that matters most. Each is a genuinely good and honorable person who cares about helping others and works hard to do his/her job well. That is the bond that makes us a team. We and you have seen the difference between people simply working to earn a paycheck, and those who do what they do -- the way they do it -- because they care about people. These good people care and I am lucky to have them on my team. - Steve Wright
Kristi Richardson is the mother of 4 children. She claims her greatest achievement is her 19 grandchildren. Kristi enjoys camping, hiking, and biking with her husband Randy, their children, and grandchildren. Her favorite day is Sunday because every Sunday she cooks a huge meal for all her family to gather and visit. Kristi received her degree in Paralegal Studies in 2003, and joined the firm of Wright Law Offices, PLLC soon after graduation. She received a Bachelor of Science degree from Brigham Young University-Idaho in July 2015. Kristi is trained and qualified to serve as a mediator.
Cathy Hammon is a grateful daughter who is the caregiver for a wonderful father who is a retired firefighter and a WWII vet (Navy). Cathy and her sisters call their father “Pop.” Her sisters and their respective families are generously supportive in helping with Pop. Her father has a fun sense of humor and they all enjoy getting together frequently to celebrate their family events. Cathy loves researching family history and does Italian indexing. She is amazed that she can read Italian. She is a calligrapher and enjoys drawing with pen and ink on occasion.
Marianne Snarr was born and raised in Shelley, Idaho and graduated from Shelley High School. Marianne and her husband Kreg are the parents of two sons and one daughter. They now live on some acreage east of Rigby. They have 11 grandchildren whom they adore and they love having them close so they can spend time together as a family. Marianne enjoys spending time camping in the mountains, riding the road bike and RZR with her husband and she loves to shop! Marianne first worked at this law firm several years ago and she is so excited to be back after returning to live in this area again. She truly enjoys assisting people with their estate planning and is passionate about its importance.
Dani Kohler and her husband Ryan met while attending Bonneville High School. They call Ammon their home. They are the grateful parents of 3 daughters, 2 sons, a daughter-in-law, three sons-in-law, and seven beautiful grandchildren. Dani had taught gymnastics in the area for over 25 years and coached Cheer and Track in local schools. She is currently working toward an online degree at BYU-I. Her joy is spending time with her family! In her spare time she travels with her kids jump rope team.
Julie Wright is the bookkeeper for the office. She grew up in Southern California where she lived until she went off to college. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Brigham Young University, and while she studied there she met and married Steve Wright. After college they lived in Houston, Texas for several years before planting their roots in Idaho Falls. Julie enjoys running, though she describes her style as slow and steady and says she will never win any races. Her most favorite things in the world are her husband and her kids. She is the mother of six children, and is Grandma to five of the cutest little girls ever created.
Morgan Snarr is from Riverton, UT and now resides with her husband Carson in Shelley. They have four adorable children which keep her very busy. She also has a photography business called Paint It Beautiful Photography where she enjoys taking "lifestyle photos." She loves camping and spending time with extended family and has a talent for planning very fun, creative parties! She assists in many capacities at Wright Law Office.